Let's GROOVE and Live Fully!
- Selected certified quality brands from food to well-being, furniture and fashion to cool lifestyle creators.
- Packed with beautiful rich content.
- Inspiring yet easy navigation by brands, by categories, or by collections.
- Connect directly with the brand makers wherever you are.
Thank you for GROOVING with THAIGROOVE.
Roza is the leading brand of food products, serving Thailand and the world for over 40 years. For decades, Roza has provided turnkey solutions for all cooking styles by offering a wide range of product varieties from sauces, condiments, and canned foods to ready-to-eat food products. Staying true to Roza’s commitment to continuously keep high standards for quality, quality assurance and improvement has always been the driving force behind the brand’s success.Read more
For the past 27 years, Sparkle has been a trusted oral care staple in millions of Thai households. We are aiming to make Happy & Healthy Whitening Smiles that boost self-confidence every day, in every situation. Standing as a premium oral care brand, we continually work every day to ensure our products reflect commitments to both performance and our planet- creating oral care innovations with natural ingredients and new technology. That’s why Sparkle is “The Innovative Premium Brand in Healthy Whitening Oral Care”Read more
5IVE SIS or five sisters are from a goldsmiths’ family, inheriting their legacy through strong craftsmanship. The name itself is inspired by the goldsmith’s 5 daughters, who are now the new generation of artisans, deeply passionate in designing delicate pieces of art from pewter. 5IVE SIS’s pewter creations are in the category of “Fine” quality, with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97%, and the rest being 3% of copper and antimony. Moreover, 5IVE SIS’s products are meticulous with great design and craftsmanship. Apart from pewter goods, other products from 5IVE SIS are chiefly composed of silver, brass, and bronze of the highest quality. It’s a legendary meet of craft and creativity that brings pewter to life, reflecting life in its most unique identity.Read more
GAMBOL is a leading footwear brand, outstanding in design and quality that fits today’s fun and vibrant lifestyles. There is no surprise that GAMBOL has gone global, exporting to more than 40 countries around the world, always evolving and updating with new styles and innovation to address the everchanging lifestyles. With “G-Bold Technology™”, all products are durable, lightweight and extremely comfortable. GAMBOL’s products have been awarded by both national and international organizations such as ASEAN Business Awards, Prime Minister’s Export Award (Best Thai Brand), Thailand Trust Mark (T Mark) and many more.Read more
AYODHYA is a leading home decorative brand from Thailand, offering unique designs of handicraft made of natural fibers – the water hyacinth being AYODHYA’s signature material. Working with unique handicraft techniques, impressive creations are brought to life. Natural materials used are sourced from a network of grassroots and hill tribes, providing supplementary income directly to Thai villagers. On the environmental side, the water hyacinth sourced from Thailand’s rivers, contributes to the improvement of Thailand’s river environment and provides a better living to the Thai communities on a whole.Read more
CLOSE TO 200 THAI BRANDS
Explore the six concept collections that highlight the spirit of living fully.
Speak to the uniqueness of Thailand and Thai culture in Thai food.
Meet unique home décor designs, artful accessories, stationery, and pottery.
Let’s put mindfulness back into your life.
Bring pleasure and beauty into everyday living.
A win-win for both the planet and you.
Add a spark of joy to daily life.
Explore good vibes and enjoy a ‘Thai’ kind of groove right here.